All doulas are certified, please ask us for more information on a doula’s bio and certification organization.
Birth Doula Services – based on doula’s experience tier level.
Basic Birth Doula Package – 2 prenatal and 1 postpartum visit, attending full birth process up to 24 hours.
- $200usd Tier 1 – 5 to 15 births attended
- $300usd Tier 2 – 16 to 30 birth attended
- $400usd Tier 3 – 30 to 50 births attended
- Advanced doula – beyond 50 births, price upon request
North Coast births, Gaspar-Hernandez to Puerto Plata including Cabarete/Sosua.
Santiago births, please add additional $50us.
We also offer doula referrals in Santo Domingo and other parts of the country
Additional Prenatal or Postpartum Visits – including accompanying you to a doctor visit or hospital tour, $30us/visit.
Postpartum Doula Services – our post partum doulas are certified and experienced in mother support. Postpartum visits are calculated by the hour with a minimum of 2-hour daytime visit, or 10-hour overnight visit.
- Basic 10 hour Package $200us – up to 5 home visits.
- First Night Home package (15 hours) $300us – one overnight stay of 10 hours, and up to two daytime visits.
- Standard Doula Package (20 hours) $360us – can be used as one overnight with up to five daytime visits, or two overnight visits.
- Postpartum Re-Up – add to your purchased package a few hours extra at $20/hour, or buy another block of 10 hours for $180us.
Non-Doula Home Services – Regular cleaning services, meal preparation, and/or babysitting services are offered by the day or week, and performed by experienced and dependable moms who recognize the importance of the postpartum period and breastfeeding relationship.
If you need help finding a qualified longer-term household help (nanny, cook, cleaner), we have referrals available.